4/21/10

KwikTool USA BBS450 Bad Blade System with Patented Guard and C7 4.5-Inch Bad Blade for almost any 4.5-Inch angle grinder

Cheap KwikTool USA BBS450 Bad Blade System with Patented Guard and C7 4.5-Inch Bad Blade for almost any 4.5-Inch angle grinder Review




Who would of thought? That I could use my angle grinder to cut through deck boards with nails in them and then get underneath and cut the metal joist hangers and the joists all in one motoin with one tool..... my own angle grinder. Yep you heard correct I used this thing will cut metals, woods,fiberglass,and multiple layers of stuff with this one blade its amazing but equally efficent and fast. Once mounted (unit goes over your factroy angle grinder guard and is tricky to mount first time but did it on second try). I was able to blast thru wood with ease and absoulty no kick back in fact I tried to make the blade do it and still nothing. The cuts are smooth and have used it for laminate flooring. I bought the 6 pc kit with carver blade and use it for my log furniture making and it is so fast and clean it needed almost no sanding after. So much safer and faster than my old lancelot carver made from a chain saw blade. One thing to remember is these are carbide blades and we all know that carbide is brittle, I found out the hard way that if my work wasnt clamped or secured when cutting metal it stared to vibrate and I knocked off some teeth. Good instructions and pictures for assembly. Will post some pictues of the stuff I cut and made.




KwikTool USA BBS450 Bad Blade System with Patented Guard and C7 4.5-Inch Bad Blade for almost any 4.5-Inch angle grinder Feature


  • Bad Blade System with Patented Guard and C7 4.5'-Inch Bad Blade for almost any 4.5-Inch angle grinder
  • Works with nearly any angle grinder, converts your own 4.5-Inch angle grinder to a -Inch Universal Cutting Machine-Inch
  • Comes with the exclusive C7 Bad Blade, 4.5-Inch that will cut nearly anything.
  • Great for demolition, contractors, plumbers, installers, maintenance workers, DIY, utility/telephone workers and more
  • Easy to use with no kick-back, no need to rent specialty equipment for those hard to cut materials






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 21, 2010 08:03:05

No comments:

Post a Comment